Hair Club News » alopecia
Many of our clients that visit our wigs shop in Dublin have the hair loss condition called alopecia. There are a number of types of this Alopecia areata, Alopecia totalis, Alopecia universalis.
Clients generally find the Mayfair collection an ideal choice for their wig. The Hair Club has Ireland's largest selection of wigs and hair toppers. You can choose from a full range of styles and colours. Sarah is an inspiration and she has had alopecia universalis since early childhood. Also if you have hair loss or thinning hair or are undergoing chemotherapy we have the ideal wig for you.
Call +353-1-2608874 https://hairclub.ie/blogs/news/alopecia-trichotillomania
At the Hair Club we have a range of salon services we offer clients which include.
Hair Salon Dublin : Our team are all fully qualified hairdressers. You can book in for an appointment to have your hair colored for the Autumn and winter months.
We have many hair dyes on offer from all the top brands
- Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Color.
- L'Oréal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color.
- Clairol Natural Instincts Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
- Wella Color Charm Liquid Hair Color.
- Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up.
- Rita Hazan Root Concealer Touch-Up Spray.
- Oribe Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray.
Hair Cuts : Our hair stylists are up to speed on all the latest fashion cuts and styles. If your looking to have your own hair cut long or short and curled then look no further.
Wigs : We have a full range of both synthetic and human hair wigs in all the top brands at our Dublin wigs shop. Mayfair Collection, Raquel Welch, Ellen Wille, Gabor.
Head wear : If you are looking for the best quality headgear or turbans than visit our showroom.
Thinning Hair : If you have thinning hair or hair loss please book an appointment today and we can show you our full range of products and services.
Hair Club founder Dolores Mackenzie discussing her recent cancer diagnosis before she starts her chemotherapy at hospital in Dublin in August. Dolores was diagnosed with bowel cancer nearly three months ago and has since decided to discuss her journey. Dolores also chats about how things are with her family and if she will be losing her hair and will she require a wig. The Hair Club is a wigs store in Dublin and deals with clients that have a variety of hair loss conditions.
Please note there are no refunds or exchanges on wigs or hair pieces after for in store purchases for hygiene reasons. Refunds are rarely requested as your consultations are very thorough.
Alopecia is a disorder triggered by a persons autoimmune system that causes either a woman or a mans hair to come out.
The hair comes out in patches and clumps in different sizes anywhere around the head. Depending on which type of Alopecia a person has will depend the the severity of the hair loss. Some people lose their hair only in a few spots. On occasion the hair grows back but can falls out again.
There are a range of different types of this condition which include,
- Alopecia areata universalis essentially you loss hair over entire body which includes eyebrows.
- Alopecia areata totalis generally means hair loss just on your crown and head area
- Diffuse alopecia areata is less extreme as most people experience thinning hair other than bald patches.
- Ophiasis alopecia areata is hair loss in a circular band shape on the sides and back of the head.
- Bald patches can may get bigger and grow together into a bald spot
- The Hair can grow back where once was patches and then fall out in another area
- Hair loss is sudden
- During winter months the hair loss gets worse in cold weather.
- Nails on the fingers and toes can become brittle and red in colour.
-Small bald patches on your scalp or other parts of your body.
At the Hair Club in Dublin we have a range of frontal hair pieces and wigs that are perfect to give clients coverage with a full head of natural hair.
Page 1 of 1