- Dublin €635 - €700
- Cork - €450
- Waterford - €440
- Kilkenny - €440
- Wexford - €440
The HSE wig grant system is available for many woman across Ireland that have a medical card and an underling medical condition confirmed by their doctor. The HSE do not sell wigs but they do have many vendors like our company that supply the wigs. Here is the HSE allowances in your area.
- Carlow - €440
- Tipperary - €500
- Clare - €500
- Wicklow - €650
- Kildare - €767
For more information click https://hairclub.ie/blogs/news/hse-wig-grantsRead more
Every day we all see many fake or misleading ads on our Facebook and Instagram feeds for wigs or hair toppers. These ads can be from everything from fashion to hair. It is sometimes hard to spot which ads are genuine and which ads are fake. We have made a video with 5 top tips to spot the scammers. These scam companies steal genuine photos and videos from reputable hair companies websites and copy and paste on their site. Please remember you will never receive the products you purchase on these websites.Read more
Alopecia is a disorder triggered by a persons autoimmune system that causes either a woman or a mans hair to come out.
The hair comes out in patches and clumps in different sizes anywhere around the head. Depending on which type of Alopecia a person has will depend the the severity of the hair loss. Some people lose their hair only in a few spots. On occasion the hair grows back but can falls out again.
There are a range of different types of this condition which include,
- Alopecia areata universalis essentially you loss hair over entire body which includes eyebrows.
- Alopecia areata totalis generally means hair loss just on your crown and head area
- Diffuse alopecia areata is less extreme as most people experience thinning hair other than bald patches.
- Ophiasis alopecia areata is hair loss in a circular band shape on the sides and back of the head.
- Bald patches can may get bigger and grow together into a bald spot
- The Hair can grow back where once was patches and then fall out in another area
- Hair loss is sudden
- During winter months the hair loss gets worse in cold weather.
- Nails on the fingers and toes can become brittle and red in colour.
-Small bald patches on your scalp or other parts of your body.
At the Hair Club in Dublin we have a range of frontal hair pieces and wigs that are perfect to give clients coverage with a full head of natural hair.Read more