Hair Club News » thinning hair
We have a fantastic new range of human hair toppers. This is our own brand called Mayfair Collection which comes in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Hair Toppers are very popular for woman that have fine or thinning hair on top as the piece created natural volume.
Alopecia is a disorder triggered by a persons autoimmune system that causes either a woman or a mans hair to come out.
The hair comes out in patches and clumps in different sizes anywhere around the head. Depending on which type of Alopecia a person has will depend the the severity of the hair loss. Some people lose their hair only in a few spots. On occasion the hair grows back but can falls out again.
There are a range of different types of this condition which include,
- Alopecia areata universalis essentially you loss hair over entire body which includes eyebrows.
- Alopecia areata totalis generally means hair loss just on your crown and head area
- Diffuse alopecia areata is less extreme as most people experience thinning hair other than bald patches.
- Ophiasis alopecia areata is hair loss in a circular band shape on the sides and back of the head.
- Bald patches can may get bigger and grow together into a bald spot
- The Hair can grow back where once was patches and then fall out in another area
- Hair loss is sudden
- During winter months the hair loss gets worse in cold weather.
- Nails on the fingers and toes can become brittle and red in colour.
-Small bald patches on your scalp or other parts of your body.
At the Hair Club in Dublin we have a range of frontal hair pieces and wigs that are perfect to give clients coverage with a full head of natural hair.
Page 1 of 1